How It Works
- Walk-ins are available from Monday to Saturday upon availability (where the lanes aren’t occupied by Group Bookings).
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are the best nights since we fill up with bookings pretty quickly on the weekends during the winter.
- Weekdays between 5:00pm – 9:30pm
- Fridays (5:00pm – 11:00pm) and Saturdays (1:00pm – 10:00pm)
- Maximum 5 people per walk-in group
- Don’t forget, since there’s no reservation, it’s first-come first-served, so get here quick!
Length of Time
The whole process takes about 1.5 hrs and is more fun than you’ll know what to do with!
We encourage that participants be 11+ to ensure that they are strong enough to throw the hatchets.
Please wear closed toed shoes. Don’t worry, you’re safe… but wear’em!
The cost for a walk-in session is $20 + HST per person.
This will score you:
- An hour and a half of play on your own dedicated set of lanes
- Hatchets are provided
- Lane coaches will first teach you how to throw and then leave you to your private hatchet-throwing happiness.