Hi!..glad you’re checking us out!
The Lindsay Axe Club is looking for new lane coaches who have fun loving personalities, are people people, work as a team player and are dedicated! If that’s you then we want to hear from you!
We’ll provide you with training on how we operate, how to teach and throw an axe and how to reset targets…that’s the easy stuff. What we’re really looking for is personality and integrity!
BASIC JOB DUTIES
Primarily our lane coaches engage with our guests; so the main duties will be:
- Welcoming guests
- Teaching safety
- Instructing on how to throw a good hatchet
- Organizing games
- Scoring games
- Engaging and entertaining our guests
- Informing guests of upcoming events and opportunities for more!
Along with engaging guests, lane coaches have other duties such as:
- Target maintenance
- Cutting new target boards
- Supporting other lane coaches in what they may need
- Did we mention personality and character?…cuz we meant it! If you like to complain about stuff and be negative, we don’t want you. If you’re fun to be around, all we WANT is you! You need to love people even more than you love throwing axes.
- Special consideration to those with SMART SERVE and their FOOD HANDLER’S course.
- Someone who isn’t a turd when using a mitre saw or drill.
Most of our need is on Fridays to Sundays. We do have need during the week but this will be primarily a weekend job. Basically it is a job that can supplement income while having a super fun time!