Thanks for your interest in hosting your next business or staff get-together at the Lindsay Axe Club. We want to offer you a special 20% off rate for being a partner with us in the Chamber of Commerce.
To find out how to book your event, scroll to the bottom of this page. To find out more about the Lindsay Axe Club and what it offers, just keep reading!
The Lindsay Axe Club space is big!
- The Lindsay Axe Club is 6000 sq feet of open space with 7 lane sets (2 targets per lane set).
- We can accommodate groups from 6 – 70 people.
- We take pride in a clean, safe space.
- Our axe club is perfect for large group settings where mingling and socializing in an open-space format is part of the feel.
- We have a bar with varying alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- While we only serve light snacks, we welcome catered or outside ordered food to the venue. We can put out tables to display the food upon.
Get ready for excitement!
- We take care of all the fun… You just need to show up!
- No special skills required. We can teach anyone to throw.
- Group bookings last 2.5 hrs.
- Each booking will have a reserved lane set (or sets, depending on the group size).
- Each booking will have a lane coach(es) assigned to the group who will teach safety, instruct on how to throw hatchets properly, organize the group into a round-robin tournament, call the games, score the games, teach trickshots and eventually, bring the whole group down to one final champion – who will walk away with our “Champ Card” entitling that person to play for free the next time s/he is in!
How to book your group!
- Visit the “Availability” page on this site and look at the “Group Bookings” calendar to see available dates and time blocks for your group size.
- Email email@example.com with the following information:
- Your First and Last name,
- The name of your company,
- Your phone number,
- Your approximate group size,
- The date you’re interested in,
- The time block you’re interested in.
3. Get ready for a great time!